The Constitution Project will host its 8th Annual Constitutional Champions Gala on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 in Washington, DC. This event will honor individuals who have, in the face of adversity, fought to defend our nation’s Constitution and the rights it guarantees. Honorees will include Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont and Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, for their outstanding leadership in advocating for bipartisan reforms to our criminal justice system, and for their continued efforts to protect against the erosion of constitutional rights and principles in the name of national security; and Twitter, Inc., in recognition of its courageous leadership on first amendment and privacy issues.
For past Constitutional Champions, click here.
Sponsorship Information: Please contact Jenny Donley, Events and Development Associate, at email@example.com or 202.580.6942.
Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont
Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
6:30pm – 9:30pm
The law offices of Jones Day
300 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001
- $150: Public Interest – reserved for students and public policy advocates
- $250: Individual Tickets
- $1,000: Benefactor – 2 tickets and recognition in the program
- $2,500: Supporter – 5 tickets and recognition in the program
- $5,000: Advocate – 8 tickets and special recognition in the program, logo/name on all event signage
- $10,000: Defender – 10 tickets, half-page ad in program, logo/name on all event signage, special recognition from the podium
- $25,000: Protector – 10 tickets, full-page ad in program, logo/name on all event signage, special recognition from the podium and photograph with honorees
- $750 – Half-page ad
- $1,500 – Full-page ad
Or send a check to The Constitution Project at 1200 18th St NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036. For questions about tickets or sponsorship information, please contact Jenny Donley, Events and Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.580.6942.
Click here to register for the Gala as a guest of The Constitution Project.